Monday, December 13, 2004

Tesserae

Welcome to my thoughts for the day / week / month, friends new and old. As I get started, I will primarily be using this space for sharing images acquired during my travels for MoonRings, Inc. (www.moonrings.com), where I serve as European Manager. I will also create and maintain a separate page for viewing and / or listening to items in several of my collections. As a test and a greeting to you, I'm pleased to share images of a favorite piece. This is a broken fragment of a Roman gaming die, which to me illustrates the continuity of historic material culture, and the constant human fascination with chance, coincidence, and trying to divine what's in store for each of us. Thank you for visiting and reading; may peace be with you.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home